• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Accessing Citrix from a direct access client

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010] >> DirectAccess >> Accessing Citrix from a direct access client Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Accessing Citrix from a direct access client - 20.Dec.2011 9:08:36 AM   
hovej

Hi,

We have set up a lab environment and are currently testing direct access. One of the major issues we have is Citrix. When we try to launch an application it times out and reports that it cannot reach the citrix server. After reading Tomīs guide on how to support citrix via direct access, weīve decided to deploy an internal-facing CSG. In regards to doing this, does anyone have an idea on how to avoid going to the internal CSG, when connected to the corporate network? We donīt mind using the CSG when wwe are going to access it over the internet, but when we are on the corporate network it would be a bottleneck to go through the CSG instead of directly to the citrix servers.

One of our plans is to use a hardware load balancer and configure it to route traffic from the internal network to the citrix servers and traffic from the UAG to the CSG. Would this accomplish our goal? Or is there a better way to do it?

Michael Hovej
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010] >> DirectAccess >> Accessing Citrix from a direct access client Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts