• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Active sync – I have the knife to my wrist and will do it…

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Active sync – I have the knife to my wrist and will do it… Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Active sync – I have the knife to my wrist and will do it… - 16.Sep.2009 12:48:30 PM   
ezeki

Guys active sync is just not working for me. I have a web publishing rule and listener with the following config:-

Rule
Allow
HTTP/HTTPS
mail.domain.com
/public/*
/OWA/*
/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync/*
/Exchweb/*
/Exchange/*
No delegation, and client cannot authenticate directly
Link translation on

Web Listener
External
No Authentication

ISA Server Monitoring
I also see the following telling me ISA server is allowing connection

Allowed Connection ISA1 16/09/2009 17:29:28
Log type: Web Proxy (Reverse)
Rule: HTTPS >MSXHUB2 (OWA)
Source: External (82.1.1.1)
Destination: (192.1.1.1:443)
Request: OPTIONS mail.domain.com/owa/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync
Filter information: Req ID: 07ec802f; Compression: client=No, server=No, compress rate=0% decompress rate=0%
Protocol: https
User: anonymous
Additional information
Client agent: Apple-iPhone/701.400
Object source: Internet (Source is the Internet. Object was added to the cache.)
Cache info: 0x42000008 (Request includes the AUTHORIZATION header. Response includes the SET-COOKIE header. Response should not be cached.)
Processing time: 47 ms
MIME type: 

Other info
1) I have had the iphone working with my exchange 2007 at home (no ISA in front)
2) I am using a self signed cert (not an issue with my exchange server at home however no ISA infront)
3) The publishing rule is used for OWA and now actrive sync by adding the path /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync/*
4) Just had a thought the isa server is using a different self signed cert on the web listener to the IIS site default web site//Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Active sync – I have the knife to my wrist and will do it… Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts