• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Adding Fields to FBA

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Misc.] >> ISA 2006 Programming >> Adding Fields to FBA Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Adding Fields to FBA - 12.Dec.2011 6:55:06 PM   
Low0nCoffee

Hello,

I want to add another field to the ISA html form for validation. Basically, add an employee id field to the form and validate that to the active directory profile from the user login. I know it will take coding for this using the isa sdk. I'm wondering how much effort this will take to achieve. Is there any third party apps that can assists or make the solution easier (Currently looking into Collective ISAScript)?

Thanks in advance!
Post #: 1
RE: Adding Fields to FBA - 13.Dec.2011 2:42:06 PM   
ferrix

We have done a couple contract projects with IsaScript to implement similar requirements.

I think in our last project, the customer wanted the extra field to be on a separate page from the FBA, but that's actually more complicated than what you are asking for.  So it may be the case that we can get you up and running without incurring much/any additional cost beyond the filter licenses.

ETA: It would probably be easiest if you contact collective directly to work out requirements rather than trying to hammer it out in the isaserver forum

< Message edited by ferrix -- 13.Dec.2011 2:44:31 PM >

(in reply to Low0nCoffee)
Post #: 2
RE: Adding Fields to FBA - 14.Dec.2011 7:13:56 PM   
Low0nCoffee

Thanks for the reply Ferix.

I'll look into it. I'm just happy that this requirement is feasible.

I appreciate the feedback!

(in reply to ferrix)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Misc.] >> ISA 2006 Programming >> Adding Fields to FBA Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts