• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Allow UDP Port 24441 (Pyzor) through ISA server

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> Allow UDP Port 24441 (Pyzor) through ISA server Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Allow UDP Port 24441 (Pyzor) through ISA server - 19.Jul.2007 3:33:07 PM   
k41184

I have a computer running ISA server 2000 standard.  It has two NICs, one connected to the DSL and one connected to the internal network. 
I am building a spam filter that runs, amoughst other things, Pyzor.  Pyzor needs to connect to its main server over UDP port 24441. 

When I try to test my connection to the Pyzor server, it fails to get a connection.  If, however, I bypass the ISA server and hook directly to my DSL, I am able to connect to the Pyzor server.  So I am 98.7% sure that ISA is blocking communication at some level.

I have tried setting up IP packet filters to allow all UPD traffic on port 24441 to run from any outside IP to my internal spam filer server IP (10.1.1.5), but it did not seem to work.

I have also tried creating a policy to allow all forms of inbound and outbound UDP traffic on port 24441 and then applying that in a server publishing rule, but it still did not work.

Any ideas how to achieve this firewall rule to allow my Spam filter to communicate over this port?

Thank you for your help.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> Allow UDP Port 24441 (Pyzor) through ISA server Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts