• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Alternative to GFI Download Security ??

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Misc.] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> Alternative to GFI Download Security ?? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Alternative to GFI Download Security ?? - 6.Dec.2006 5:46:49 AM   
jperry_68

Hi guys, quick question.

We are currently using GFI Download Security 6 on our ISA 2004 Server. I know its a discontinued product but GFI kindly extended our ability to update the anti-virus scanners so we could keep using it.

We found it was a good product that reduced drastically the number of unneccessary downloads of software by our network users. However, we want to upgrade to ISA Server 2006 and GFI tell us that Download Security will not be supported on this platform. We have been told that we can upgrade to GFI Webmonitor 3 but this product doesn't seem to have the quarantine option that was present in the previous product, an option we would very much like to retain.

Does anyone know of another product which will scan web traffic for viruses and quarantine downloads?

Many thanks.

JP
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Misc.] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> Alternative to GFI Download Security ?? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts