• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Bandwidth Monitoring and Logging

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Web Proxy] >> Web Proxy Client >> Bandwidth Monitoring and Logging Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Bandwidth Monitoring and Logging - 10.Dec.2011 3:53:42 AM   
mRizvandi

Hi

specification of network and structure:1. we have a network in workgroup mode for laptop and mobile user in company
2. use isa server 2006 for device mangement (laptop, mobile and ...)
3. use "bandwidth splitter" for shape bandwidth for hardwares (base on ip address)
4. user within network can access internet correctly and bandwidthsplitter can shape the usage for each ip

Problem:
when user use vpn connection to connect to vpn server, all rules, shape, logging, and report dose not run correctly!
user can download more than shape settings and we can not monitor the vpn connection usage

Question:
How can i shape the vpn connection from my network to the external?

Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: Bandwidth Monitoring and Logging - 11.Dec.2011 10:07:16 AM   
hadideveloper

Hi,
there is no concrete monitoring on vpn connection. the problem is that your server is not a vpn server, when you allow vpn connection to another server it means that you trust the connection and the connection is secured, so there is a few tools or methods for monitoring.
but if your server is a vpn server then you can monitor the sessions and activities of your vpn clients.

(in reply to mRizvandi)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Web Proxy] >> Web Proxy Client >> Bandwidth Monitoring and Logging Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts