• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

CA Option greyed out

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> CA Option greyed out Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CA Option greyed out - 22.Sep.2004 12:33:00 AM   
DiMage7H

We were following the article ˘Publishing Multiple Web Sites using a Wildcard Certificate in ISA Server 2004÷. After installing the Certificate Authority and we try to Request the Wildcard Certificate; the "Send the request immediately to an online certification authority" option is greyed out and therefore is inaccessible. What do we do to make this option available? Where do we go from here?
Post #: 1
RE: CA Option greyed out - 22.Sep.2004 1:14:00 PM   
r2k2-isa

Hi DiMage,

You can do it manually. On iis choose prepare the request now, but send it later option.

See

http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/2004owafba.html

Rob

(in reply to DiMage7H)
Post #: 2
RE: CA Option greyed out - 23.Sep.2004 2:52:00 AM   
DiMage7H

Thanks for your effort, however, I came to realise that the option was greyed out due to the "Autoenrollment Settings" under the "Public Key Policies" in the "Security Settings" under the "Windows Settings" in the Default Domain Policy. Once set, the the CA options worked like a charm.

Thanks again

(in reply to DiMage7H)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> CA Option greyed out Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts