• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The request was rejected by the HTTP filter

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Web Proxy] >> General >> Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The request was rejected by the HTTP filter Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The request was rejected b... - 22.Aug.2012 3:19:34 PM   
rajesh143

Hi

We have microsoft ISA server 2006 in our network which is a proxy server for students and XP as client.

Iam trying to access a web site where students will be doing their test.The below is the link
to access the website.Before the test begins there is a setup check on the webpage on right hand top corner. when clicked it does a series of system and server communication checks to make sure that there is no communication problem to carry out the test.

http://www.testingforschools.com/

Under the asset download test.
I have problem opening Zip file.When i double click this i get the error as shown below. Do i need to allow this particular url or create new rule or edit the existing rule on this ISA proxy server,

Network Access Message:The page cannot be displayed

Explanation: There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

Try the following:
Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.
Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The address may have been mistyped.
Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for, try accessing the page from that link.
If you are still not able to view the requested page, try contacting your administrator or Helpdesk.

Technical Information (for support personnel)
Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The request was rejected by the HTTP filter. Contact your ISA Server administrator. (12217)
IP Address: 10.12.111.6
Date: 22/08/2012 14:47:03 [GMT]
Server: ServerA-StudentProxy.domain.local
Source: web filter

Please help how to sort this.Your help will be much appreciated.
Thanks

< Message edited by rajesh143 -- 22.Aug.2012 4:40:25 PM >
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Web Proxy] >> General >> Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The request was rejected by the HTTP filter Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts