• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Error Code 10054 on SSL Web Pub

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Web Proxy] >> Unihomed >> Error Code 10054 on SSL Web Pub Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Error Code 10054 on SSL Web Pub - 5.Apr.2007 2:52:34 PM   
Duffman5000

Setup ISA 2006 in DMZ (single NIC setup, use local host file to force proper resolution of names, etc followed Tom's article on that).

Web Listener setup for SSL to client and SSL bridge to internal eroom 7.3.3a server. Everyone goes through proxy to eroom. Everything works pretty well.

A remote user has encountered an issue when posting a comment to discussion forums in eroom. The new post to eroom forum pops a new window to enter topic title and content. When use posts comment he gets
    Error Code 10054: Connection reset by server
    Background: When the gateway or proxy server contacted the upstream (Web) server, the connection was ended by the upstream server.

back from ISA server. It works ok for others and if forum post dialogue times out on application side, it gives a different message like " the dialogue you are submitting is out of date".

Since it is not affecting everyone that uses same site & listener, I'm not sure what the issue is. Just looking for ways to troubleshoot and see if anyone has dealt with it in the past. thanks in advance.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Web Proxy] >> Unihomed >> Error Code 10054 on SSL Web Pub Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts