• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Error Code 10061: Connection refused

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> General >> Error Code 10061: Connection refused Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Error Code 10061: Connection refused - 20.Sep.2006 5:38:36 PM   
himdave999

HELLO friends

i have ISA 2006 Server installed in one server and now we are facing some problem regarding this

os WINDOWS 2003
isa2006 server

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Code 10061: Connection refused
    Background: When the gateway or proxy server contacted the upstream (Web) server, the connection was refused. This usually results from trying to connect to a service that is inactive on the upstream server

this massege also.our database server is not getting data from port 1453-1454. its oracle clint software in pc.

if anyone tell me how can i cange in ISA server. also let me know how much important is sequnce of access rule.

if u will help me with this i will be very thankfull to you
regard
himanshu dave

Post #: 1
RE: Error Code 10061: Connection refused - 20.Sep.2006 8:18:38 PM   
morrow171

Well as far as the issue with the webserver, is it an internal webserver or an external?  Very helpful information there.

As far as the sequence of the rules, it is absolutely critical for your system to operate properly that your rules be in the correct order.  The reason the default deny rule is set to last is so that it blocks anything your other rules don't mention.  If for some reason you feel you need contradictory rules, placing them in the correct order is essential otherwise they would not work correctly.  For example, even though you can do this in one rule, let's break it up into two.  Let's say you block certain websites in rule number 13, (myspace for instance), but there are a few people who you want to allow access to it, then in rule 12 you could give an explicit allow rule to the people you wanted to have access.  Like I said, you can do that all in one rule quite easily, but it's a good way to give an example I think.

Bill

(in reply to himdave999)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> General >> Error Code 10061: Connection refused Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts