• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Error message when changing internal network properties

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> Error message when changing internal network properties Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Error message when changing internal network properties - 28.Dec.2005 10:03:50 PM   
run262nc

I am trying to make an addition to the Internal Properties>Domain tab. However, when select the domain tab I
get an error: "ISA Server cannot load the property page"

The details of the error are:

The string is not a valid Local Domain Table (LDT) domain name.

Any ideas?

Post #: 1
RE: Error message when changing internal network proper... - 29.Dec.2005 3:27:51 PM   
tshinder

Hi Run,

What are you trying to enter? Perhaps it is not a valid name.

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to run262nc)
Post #: 2
RE: Error message when changing internal network proper... - 29.Dec.2005 4:03:53 PM   
run262nc

That's just it...I can't enter anything. As soon as hit the Domain tab, the error appears. From other threads,
it looks like it could be a permission issue; However, I am logged on to the box as local admin and that user has the permissions needed in ISA.

(in reply to tshinder)
Post #: 3
RE: Error message when changing internal network proper... - 29.Dec.2005 5:32:20 PM   
run262nc

FYI...I also get this same error when I try to backup the ISA configuration.

(in reply to run262nc)
Post #: 4
RE: Error message when changing internal network proper... - 29.Dec.2005 6:17:03 PM   
LLigetfa

Sounds like there may be a garbage entry in the field.  Not sure if it is saved in the registry but if it is, you could search the reg and hack it out.  There is a utility called RegMon that may help you find it.
{edit}or just ask Clint :/{/edit}

< Message edited by LLigetfa -- 29.Dec.2005 7:06:49 PM >

The School of Hard Knocks is a mean teacher. She gives the exam before the lesson.

(in reply to run262nc)
Post #: 5
RE: Error message when changing internal network proper... - 29.Dec.2005 6:25:46 PM   
ClintD

Check out HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Fpc\Storage\Array-Root\Arrays\{GUID}\NetConfig\Networks\{GUID}\Proxy-LDT\xyz and see if one of them looks different from the others, or possible delete them one-by-one until the error goes away (insert usual registry disclaimer)

(in reply to LLigetfa)
Post #: 6
RE: Error message when changing internal network proper... - 31.Dec.2005 6:05:43 PM   
tshinder

Hi guys,

I think I ran into something like this and included in my blog. Check out my blog and see if there's something there that might help.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to ClintD)
Post #: 7

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> Error message when changing internal network properties Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts