• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Exchange Conferencing Server

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> H.323 Gatekeeper >> Exchange Conferencing Server Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exchange Conferencing Server - 30.Mar.2002 4:15:00 PM   
ricksimonds

Ok I'm stumped I've looked at numerious KB articles and read Tom's book :-)

If I don't set up the H.323 Gatekeeper my internal users can use Conference server fine, but external users can not.

When I set up the Gatekeeper External users can Schedule and use the Conference Server. My Internal users are logged on the the gatekeeper with NetMeeting. But when they try to join a conference it comes back with "The person did not allow you to join."

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appriceated.

TIA,

Rick
Post #: 1
RE: Exchange Conferencing Server - 30.Mar.2002 4:45:00 PM   
tshinder

Hi Rick,

Interesting question. What happens if you point the internal users to the conferencing server instead?

Thanks!

Tom

(in reply to ricksimonds)
Post #: 2
RE: Exchange Conferencing Server - 30.Mar.2002 5:32:00 PM   
ricksimonds

Hi Tom,

By pointing the internal users to the conferencing server, do you mean type in the internal IP address of the conference server in the IE browser, or set the NetMeeting client to hit the conference server?

Or should I point them to the Conference server via a static registration entry in the gatekeeper?

Thanks for the reply Tom.

Rick

Post #: 3
RE: Exchange Conferencing Server - 30.Mar.2002 10:57:00 PM   
tshinder

Hi Rick,

I was thinking of setting the NetMeeting clients to use the Conferencing Server directly, rather than using the gatekeeper. I'm not sure how you would go about this, as I've not yet put together a Conferencing Server, so I'm not quite sure how it works [Big Grin]

HTH,
Tom

Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> H.323 Gatekeeper >> Exchange Conferencing Server Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts