• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Exchange OWA and mobiles

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Exchange OWA and mobiles Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exchange OWA and mobiles - 19.Jul.2013 5:18:25 AM   
lcasey

Hi there. I'm new to this forum so please bear with me and apologies if I'm posting incorrectly.

We have an exchange 2003 frontend server and an ISA 2006 proxy server which published our public OWA site and mail to mobile devices. We use a thawte certificate which was renewed in January of 2013. I have it installed on the exchange frontend server and I exported it and imported it to out ISA server and this initially worked fine.

The problem we are having since last January is that whenever the exchange frontend server is restarted for any reason (eg windows updates)we lose the connection to public OWA and mail on mobile devices. the error I get on the mobile device is Cannot Get Mail - Server error. contact your server administrator. On OWA I get to the login page and as soon as I try to login I get 'Page cannot be displayed'.

I have checked the certificate and it has the correct certification paths and the dates are correct on the cert and it is valid. when I look on the ISA server and I look at the properties of the rule for connecting to the https:// site and I click on test rule it fails with the following error:
Error details : 1790 - the network logon failed.

As I said this is the 3rd or 4th time this has occurred and on the previous occasions I've had to get a new cert generated and this seems to fix it but surely I shouldn't have to do that. Any help on this matter would be greatfully accepted as I'm tearing my hair out trying to figure this out.
thanks

Liz Casey
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Exchange OWA and mobiles Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts