• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

FWENG.SYS BSOD

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010] >> Installation >> FWENG.SYS BSOD Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
FWENG.SYS BSOD - 29.Sep.2010 7:54:18 AM   
pooley91

Hi

I had loads of problems trying to install Forefront TMG 2010 onto a 2008 R2 Server. For some reason the server crashed during the install and it was left in a state where I could neither reinstall or uninstall. Eventually I fixed it by disjoining the server from the domain and then running ms_fpc_installer.msi as administrator.

This seemed to work OK and I rejoined the server to the domain. However, I'm now trying to configure TMG but after a few minutes the server blue screens. The error it reports is "fweng.sys - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA".

The server doesn't stay up long enough for me to do anything meaningful - any ideas?

Cheers

Mike
Post #: 1
RE: FWENG.SYS BSOD - 29.Sep.2010 8:36:39 AM   
Jason Jones

I would rebuilt it and also make sure it is ok at the hardware level, especially memory related problems...

Cheers

JJ

Jason Jones | Forefront MVP | Silversands Ltd
My Blogs: http://blog.msedge.org.uk/ and http://blog.msfirewall.org.uk/

(in reply to pooley91)
Post #: 2
RE: FWENG.SYS BSOD - 29.Mar.2012 8:34:58 AM   
thomasAnderson

Run the memory diagnostic tool to check the memory (RAM) and also check for windows update as some issue causing problem may automatically fixed by the update.
Also need to run antivirus scan.

Virus Removal

(in reply to Jason Jones)
Post #: 3
RE: FWENG.SYS BSOD - 25.Sep.2014 4:29:13 AM   
Scarlett

Yes I have definied a FW policy Internal 2 VPN and one VPN 2 Internal. Both Rules include the same protocols (ping, ICMP, SMB .....), and of course different directions. And these Rules aply to the User Group in which the VPN Users are and to the System and Network Service. As I said before from VPN 2 Internal I can ping and everything but from Internal 2 VPN it does not work.

darla

(in reply to thomasAnderson)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010] >> Installation >> FWENG.SYS BSOD Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts