• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Force the clients to use only ISA via Proxy settings not by Gateway

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 General] >> General >> Force the clients to use only ISA via Proxy settings not by Gateway Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Force the clients to use only ISA via Proxy settings no... - 20.Jul.2012 8:47:36 AM   
mzaf

I have ISA 2006 installed on my network and all the clients are using it via Gateway setting. (ISA IP is written in Gateway of all clients)
I want to block it from ISA server and use Proxy settings on all clients. If any user write IP of ISA server on his PC gateway then this user's request should be rejected from ISA server.
Is it possible?
If yes, what changes have to be made on ISA server?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Zafar
Post #: 1
RE: Force the clients to use only ISA via Proxy setting... - 20.Jul.2012 9:01:59 AM   
sadavala.sree

Method 1

If you want to remove SecureNAT

Remove the internal ISA IP from the gateway IP section of your client. It will remove SecureNAT.

< Message edited by sadavala.sree -- 20.Jul.2012 9:17:56 AM >

Thanks & Regards,
Sreehari Babu

(in reply to mzaf)
Post #: 2
RE: Force the clients to use only ISA via Proxy setting... - 20.Jul.2012 9:14:32 AM   
sadavala.sree

Method 2

Disable SecureNAT,

ISA console expand Server--- Configuration--Networks-- under Networks tab double click Internal --Properties navigate to Web Proxy tab click Authentication under Configure allowed authentication methods,

check mark Require all users to authenticate check box & close all windows

< Message edited by sadavala.sree -- 20.Jul.2012 9:16:44 AM >

Thanks & Regards,
Sreehari Babu

(in reply to sadavala.sree)
Post #: 3
RE: Force the clients to use only ISA via Proxy setting... - 23.Dec.2014 10:35:29 PM   
zohaa

Why do you have 2 internal interfaces in the first place?

We provide guarantee to pass 1z0-047 - exam with online exam training 70-467 - exam - my braindumps and Nova Southeastern University you can also get coloradotech.edu along with pba for your guaranteed success.

< Message edited by zohaa -- 8.Jan.2015 5:48:17 AM >

(in reply to sadavala.sree)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 General] >> General >> Force the clients to use only ISA via Proxy settings not by Gateway Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts