• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Form based authentication

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Form based authentication Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Form based authentication - 4.Sep.2006 10:47:47 AM   
FrancWest

Hi,

in ISA 2004 I've adjusted a specific HTML file so that users don't have to enter the domain name anymore when logging on (most of our users even don't know the domain name). After upgrading to ISA 2006 users have to enter the domain name again. Does anyone know which HTML file to adjust so that they can logon again only with their username ?

Franc.
Post #: 1
RE: Form based authentication - 4.Sep.2006 4:41:15 PM   
tshinder

Hi Franc,

You'll need to use basic authentication and then configure a default domain in the listen. What's on the form is immaterial.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to FrancWest)
Post #: 2
RE: Form based authentication - 4.Sep.2006 4:48:46 PM   
FrancWest

Hi Tom,

I thought I did that. But it appears that ISA 2006 uses the wrong NETBIOS name for the domain when you click on browse on the advanced screen. Our netbios domain name is different then our FQDN. But when you click on browse, ISA 2006 uses the first part of the FQN as the netbios name. I manually entered our correct NETBIOS domain name and now it works.

Franc.

(in reply to tshinder)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Form based authentication Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts