• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Help! OWA FBA password change not working.

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Help! OWA FBA password change not working. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Help! OWA FBA password change not working. - 20.Oct.2007 3:33:27 PM   
matt.jones

Hi,

I am currently having problems changing passwords using the password change feature with Outlook Web Access. I have a single box ISA server with 3 NICs, (ext, int and dmz) and i'm publishing a OWA from a front end Exchange Server.

I am able to log in fine and use OWA and the password features are showing up with no problems on the login page. When a user attempts to change their password they receive:

"An error occurred while trying to change the password. Please contact technical support for your organization."

I had it working prior to today, but found it to be inconsistent when passwords were coming up to expire or after a password was changed the user was given an error page. Prior to using ISA Server, i had configured the IISADMPWD virtual directory in IIS on the FE Exchange Server and OWA on both the FE and BE Exchange Servers to show the password change option. I thought that the directory was giving me the problems so i removed it from the FE Server but now it won't allow any changes at all.

The ISA Server is a domain member and I have a PKI in place with the root/int CA certs on the ISA Server and domain controller authentication certs on both DCs.

Anybody have any ideas??

< Message edited by matt.jones -- 21.Oct.2007 5:55:59 AM >

Matthew Jones
MCSA/MCSE:M+S/VCP/CCA/CCNA
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Help! OWA FBA password change not working. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts