• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Help VPN Client->TMG->ISA2006->Site-to-site vpn routing

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> Installation >> Help VPN Client->TMG->ISA2006->Site-to-site vpn routing Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Help VPN Client->TMG->ISA2006->Site-to-site vp... - 2.Feb.2016 3:13:36 AM   
RedLineby

Hi guys,

I very need your help. I am trying to route traffic for VPN client that is connected to TMG2010(IP 10.10.0.1) via ISA 2006 (IP 10.10.0.2) with configured SIte-to-Site VPN.
TMG and ISA are in the same local network. If client in the internal network and has default GW to TMG (IP 10.10.0.1) and on TMG I`ve added static route for Destination network of Site-to-site connection ( 172.33.11.0 via GW 10.10.0.2 then client can connect to resources in 172.33.11.0 network, but if I`m trying to connect to TMG by VPN connection from outside ( Client recieved IP from 10.10.0.0 internal network) I can`t connect to Site-to-site destination network 172.33.11.0. I can ping TMG, can ping ISA, but have not access to site-to-site network that i`ve setuped on ISA. What should I do to resolve this problem?
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> Installation >> Help VPN Client->TMG->ISA2006->Site-to-site vpn routing Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts