• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How do you configure SSO to SharePoint from an iPad?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 General] >> General >> How do you configure SSO to SharePoint from an iPad? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How do you configure SSO to SharePoint from an iPad? - 30.Sep.2010 12:20:24 PM   
Bravax

I've been asked to look at implementing SSO from an iPad to a SharePoint 2007 installation.

This could use ISA Server 2006 or any other product.

Is this possible? If so how?

I was thinking installing client certificates on an iPad, using them on the ISA Server, and then passing the credentials of that user through to SharePoint?
Post #: 1
RE: How do you configure SSO to SharePoint from an iPad? - 22.Oct.2012 1:43:29 AM   
AllenWell

iPod TransferCvideo conveter, dvd ripper to iPad on Windows/Mac
iPad Software column can help you convert DVD/video to iPad, transfer files between iPad and PC, make iPad ringtone and manage iPad contents.
iPad Video Converter
Free iPad Video converter Software helps you convert iPad video/movie files into your iPad/iPad 2 with high quality and speed.
How to convert and put video/movies to iPad on PC
How to convert and put AVI video to iPad on PC
How to convert and copy WMV to iPad on PC
How to convert MOV to iPad video format on PC
How to convert movies/video files to iPad on Mac
How to convert AVI to iPad MP4 files on Mac
How to convert WMV to iPad Video format on Mac
How to convert MOV video files to iPad on Mac

iPad Transfer
With the powerful iPad Transfer and iPad Transfer for Mac software, you can eaily transfer and sync your iPad music, video, photos and more files to computer or iTunes for buckup.
How to transfer photo/pictures from iPad to PC
How to transfer and copy music/songs from iPad to PC
How to transfer and sync contents from iPad to PC
How to transfer movies/video from iPad to PC
How to transfer and move ePub books from iPad to PC
How to transfer or export purchased files on iPad to PC
How to transfer and sync audio books from iPad to PC
How to transfer iPad music/video to iPhone on PC
How to transfer iPad music/video to iPod on PC
How to transfer or backup photo from iPad to Mac
How to transfer iPad music/video from iPad to Mac
How to transfer and sync contents from iPad to Mac
How to transfer or move iPad files from iPad to Mac
How to transfer and copy ePub books from iPad to Mac
How to transfer iPad purchased files on iPad to Mac
How to transfer and export audio books from iPad to Mac
How to transfer iPad music/video to iPhone on Mac
How to transfer iPad music/video to iPod on Mac

DVD to iPad Converter
Free download DVD to iPad Converter for iPad users to convert and rip DVD to iPad 2 video and audio format files in an amazing speed and with high video quality.
How to convert and put DVD movie to iPad on PC
How to Convert DVD movie to iPad MP4 format on PC
How to convert movie DVD to iPad library on Mac
How to convert DVD movie to iPad MP4 videos on Mac

(in reply to Bravax)
Post #: 2
RE: How do you configure SSO to SharePoint from an iPad? - 11.Oct.2013 4:39:12 AM   
styles31

With iPad Magic, you can transfer photos, videos, music, books, etc. between iPad, iTunes and computer at ease. Moreover, it also enables you to convert audio and video files, rip CD and DVD discs, download online videos, make ringtones and more. Also, it works well on iOS 7 and iTunes 11 now.

Watch video:

Supported iOS Devices:
iPad, iPad 2, The New iPad, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display;
iPhone 3G/3GS, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S;
iPod touch 5/4, iPod classic 3/2, iPod shuffle 4/3, iPod nano 7/6/5

Xilisoft iPad Magic - Transfer, Backup and Manage iPad/iPod/iPhone for Mac & Windows

* Transfer photos, music, videos, ebooks from iPad to computer & iTunes
* Copy Videos, Music, Photos and more to your iPad/iPod/iPhone
* App Transfer and App Document Management
* Rip CDs & DVDs and convert ISO images/IFO folder to iPad compatible video & audio formats
* Convert Videos & Audios on Mac for watching on your iPad (including iPad mini)
* Import and export contacts via Wi-Fi
* Search iPad files; edit iPad music info; manage iPad playlists and photo albums; many others

Recover Everything from iPhone/iPad/iPod:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlFnl0KKx4I

(in reply to AllenWell)
Post #: 3
RE: How do you configure SSO to SharePoint from an iPad? - 11.Oct.2013 9:39:52 AM   
pwindell

Now that the SPAM is ignored....I don't think the iPAD has anything to do with it. The iPAD presents the credentials to ISA,...ISA only cares about processing the credentials,..I dont think ISA could care less what kind of device presents the credentials.

As far as SSO itself I have never touched it, so I know nothing about configuring SSO itself.

As far as the Certificate, to my knowledge that only encrypts the credentials that are passed. So Certificate = encrypted credentials,...no Certificate = unencrypted credentials. I don't know if that plays any role in the SSO process itself which occurs "after" the credentials have been received.

But again I don't know anything about the SSO process itself, I'm just looking at the bigger picture, the larger overall process.

Phillip Windell

(in reply to Bravax)
Post #: 4
RE: How do you configure SSO to SharePoint from an iPad? - 10.Sep.2014 2:52:09 AM   
AnavelGato

Does anyone know how to transfer music from mac to iPhone?

(in reply to pwindell)
Post #: 5
RE: How do you configure SSO to SharePoint from an iPad? - 10.Sep.2014 8:08:51 AM   
pwindell

This thread is a year old and that would not really be on topic for this,....however...I don't use any Mac/Apple products myself but I think you have to use a progam called iTunes to do that.

Phillip Windell

(in reply to AnavelGato)
Post #: 6
RE: How do you configure SSO to SharePoint from an iPad? - 15.Jun.2015 3:20:09 AM   
ammyour7@163.com

Looking for a way to sync your contacts, text messages, photos, videos, call history, notes and more from phone to phone, you can not miss the Mobile Transfer tool.

How to Switch data from iPhonoe to iPhone
How to Switch Contacts from Samsung to iPhone

(in reply to pwindell)
Post #: 7
RE: How do you configure SSO to SharePoint from an iPad? - 21.Sep.2015 4:19:19 AM   
AnavelGato

Feel free to read this guide about transferring data from old iPhone to new iPhone 6s.

(in reply to ammyour7@163.com)
Post #: 8
RE: How do you configure SSO to SharePoint from an iPad? - 30.Oct.2015 4:07:32 AM   
maoli205

That souds great www.etuicoquesamsung.com coque sony xperia z5

< Message edited by maoli205 -- 3.Nov.2015 12:32:41 AM >

(in reply to AnavelGato)
Post #: 9
RE: How do you configure SSO to SharePoint from an iPad? - 26.Jan.2016 2:16:20 AM   
anvesh

I think for all those apple fans iTunes Rose Day 2016 helps in solving all these problems Happy Hug Day Wishes. I think so.. Chocolate Day Quotes 2016 I have heard that there are many 3rd party apps for it.. Happy Valentines Day Wishes but all those were paid

(in reply to maoli205)
Post #: 10
RE: How do you configure SSO to SharePoint from an iPad? - 1.Sep.2016 3:43:47 AM   
AnavelGato

iPhone users can upload their iPhone contacts to iCloud, and export contacts as vCards, then import the contacts to Samsung phone. The following guidance will show you how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung with iCloud.

1. Tap Settings > iCloud, and turn Contacts to ON.

2. Enter your Apple ID in iCloud.com on your computer.

3. Select the contacts you need and click the Settings icon at the left bottom, then choose “Export vCard.”

4. The contacts will be exported as a VCF file on your computer. Connect Samsung phone to computer with the USB cable, and launch Contacts app, then choose “Import Contacts”.

(in reply to anvesh)
Post #: 11

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 General] >> General >> How do you configure SSO to SharePoint from an iPad? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts