• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How do you delete connectivity verifiers?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> How do you delete connectivity verifiers? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How do you delete connectivity verifiers? - 24.Sep.2008 1:13:17 PM   
mmhubach

How do you delete connectivity verifiers (CVs)?

I created a webfarm, which by default I assume, creates a connectivity verifier. However, I have deleted the webfarm but my CV associated with that webfarm still exists and I do not have the option to delete them. I can only export or import them when I right click on that particular CV. Now I get alerts that the CV farm cannot can't connect to the servers in the farm. Sure, makes sense since they dont exist. Any ideas?
Post #: 1
RE: How do you delete connectivity verifiers? - 26.Sep.2008 12:30:03 PM   
IanC

For info.  I've just deleted a Farm from the Server Farms section under Network Objects on the Toolbox and the Connectivity Verifier has gone too.

Ian

Ian Currie

nAppliance TMG/UAG Appliances - EMEA
www.surefront.co.uk

(in reply to mmhubach)
Post #: 2
RE: How do you delete connectivity verifiers? - 26.Sep.2008 12:48:56 PM   
mmhubach

I think I know the problem but I dont know how to fix it. Your comment solidifies my theory. I created a web farm, for example, called FARM_ABC. I renamed FARM_ABC to FARM_123. Then, I deleted FARM_123. However, the connectivity verifier for FARM_ABC still exists and I cannot delete. I tried creating another web farm called FARM_ABC and deleted it hoping it would also delete the CV's associated with that name but that didnt work. Does anyone know what to do? Annoying! To my point that I have stated in other discussions...do not rename anything in ISA. Always delete and recreate your rule or object from scratch!! Does anyone use Cisco's ACE appliance?

(in reply to IanC)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> How do you delete connectivity verifiers? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts