• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to extract WhatsApp messages from iTunes backup?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [IAG 2007] >> General >> How to extract WhatsApp messages from iTunes backup? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to extract WhatsApp messages from iTunes backup? - 1.Mar.2016 1:46:34 AM   
linneacd

WhatsApp is one of the favorite apps for all the adolescent people throughout the world and it is designed to get in touch with their friends and relatives. In such a way, the WhatsApp is actually a social messaging service for the mobile devices which allow you to send text message, audio, images and video clips to others. With this WhatsApp service, you can communicate with the people who are in your contact list. However, you can send a large amount of messages with no limits.

Furthermore, it is available for all the smartphone platforms like iPhone, android, windows mobile, blackberry, Nokia and Symbian. Then, the WhatsApp provides a large number of features for the people and so you can use them to chat with your loved one. In this way, the WhatsApp provides the friendly functions for the users. In some cases, you may face the situation of having the crashes of your messages in WhatsApp and this can make you lose all of your messages. However, it is quite easy to retrieve all your messages again with the simple steps. So, this article provides the information about how to extract whatsapp messages from iTunes backup in the simplest manner.

When it comes to extracting the messages of WhatsApp, then there are several ways available. In that way, you can restore your WhatsApp chat history from icloud backup. For this purpose, you need to go to the settings of WhatsApp and then choose the chat backup from the chat settings. However, it is the best thing to check whether the icloud backup is available. After that, you can delete and reinstall the WhatsApp from the Apple store. Then, you can verify your phone number and can restore the WhatsApp messages and chat history.

If you want to recover the WhatsApp messages from iTunes backup, then you can simply do with your personal computer. This is because you can only use the iTunes for connecting your phone to your computer. So, whenever you use the iTunes, it can automatically generate the backup which contains the backup history. In this way, you can use the iTunes to recover the lost messages in the highly effective manner.

There are a variety of tools also available in the iTunes backup and so you can use them to get more effective features in recovering the messages of your WhatsApp. In that manner, the iBackup viewer and the iPhone backup extractor are some kinds of tools that are useful in extracting your WhatsApp chat history. For this purpose, you need to download and install anyone of tool on your computer. Then, select the iTunes backup file which contains your removed or deleted WhatsApp messages and then click the next button. After that, you have to select the WhatsApp attachments from the listed types. Now, you can preview the scanned messages and then click recover to save them on your system. In this way, you can extract
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [IAG 2007] >> General >> How to extract WhatsApp messages from iTunes backup? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts