• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to redirect on URL to another .e.g www.sex.com -> www.disney.com

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> How to redirect on URL to another .e.g www.sex.com -> www.disney.com Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to redirect on URL to another .e.g www.sex.com -> w... - 21.Mar.2004 12:05:00 AM   
TheNotGuru

Hi!

How on earth do I redirect an incoming (from outside world) URL to a specific webserver on my LAN?

E.g. I need to:

www.mysite.com -> webserver1 (default folder defined in webserver1's configuration)
www.mysite.com/info -> webserver2/db/site/info (the folder /db/site/info exists on webserver2).

I'm really "[Confused]" stuck on this...

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Bjoern
Post #: 1
RE: How to redirect on URL to another .e.g www.sex.com ... - 21.Mar.2004 2:42:00 AM   
ljp1967

hi bjoern,

on webserver1 you can create a virual directory in iis manager and redirect it to other webserver path...

HTH,
ljp

(in reply to TheNotGuru)
Post #: 2
RE: How to redirect on URL to another .e.g www.sex.com ... - 21.Mar.2004 4:33:00 AM   
sniper

make the destination set with the URLS you wan to be directed to www.disney.com and then make a site and content rule that would have the following logic. Any request to the destination set redirect to www.disney.com

I did this for a few clients they use seasame.org its kinda funny

(in reply to TheNotGuru)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> How to redirect on URL to another .e.g www.sex.com -> www.disney.com Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts