• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to troubleshoot web application

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010] >> DirectAccess >> How to troubleshoot web application Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to troubleshoot web application - 1.Oct.2012 5:34:34 AM   
tulkas

Hi,

so I have 2x UAG with DA and all is running fine, clients are connecting and accessing internal resources. Now, developers developped a new java application and its having a problem when accessed trough Direct Access.

I works like this:

1.DA client access an internal web page and click the link for the application to be installed and started
2. JNLP file is being download and installed using JAVA
3. The application starts however reports errors - not able to access the internal database server

Now how can I troublesoot this?

I checked that I can access that database server name (Ping, telnet 80) however I cant access it on its specific port 4088.

What monitoring can I use to see what requests are comming from the client and what is failing? Looks like TMG logging console is not really usefull for IPv6 traffic and UAG/DA monitoring is not enough to investigate on that level.

[EDIT] Can anyone explain how to use MS Network Monitor to correctly see and analyse the traffic inside the tunnel?

< Message edited by tulkas -- 1.Oct.2012 10:55:36 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: How to troubleshoot web application - 3.Mar.2015 5:10:51 AM   
atif

atif121272AHello everybody, i have a problem whit TMG,
if use any browser in my client (use firewall client) receive this error to contact site www.namesite.it:
Technical Information (for support personnel)
Error Code 64: Host not available
Background: The gateway or proxy server lost connection to the Web server.
Date: 1/8/2013 3:51:48 PM [GMT]
Server: namesrv.namedomain.it

We are the pioneers in providing http://www.spanishprograms.com dumps and spanishprograms - how to learn spanish fast and free tutorials with exam pass guarantee. Download our latest testkingccie [url=www.speakdanish.dk]speakdanish[/url] questions to pass real exam

< Message edited by atif -- 2.Apr.2015 12:51:40 AM >

(in reply to tulkas)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010] >> DirectAccess >> How to troubleshoot web application Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts