• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA2006 / SECUREID / FBA

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> ISA2006 / SECUREID / FBA Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA2006 / SECUREID / FBA - 13.Feb.2007 6:31:36 AM   
ISA_WOLF

Hy,

I am facing a problem with ISA2006 / Exchange OWA FBA and SecureID.
The configuration is the following:
I have an ISA 2006 server weblistner configured for SecureID authentication. Further more i have set the authentication delegation so that users can authenticate direct if the Web servers requires so.

When i now turn on Form based Authentication on the internal Frontend servers i only see the 302 HTTP status code and the FBA Form is not shown after a successful SecurID authentication.

If i turn FBA off i get the Basic Authentication window and can successfully authenticate.

Question to the community: Is there a way to enable FBA (as it has been in 2004)? I know that this must be related to the "HTTP FBA" authentication setting on the ISA server. But it is the only setting that allows RSA authentication.

Do i need to go back to ISA2004 to get this done?

Thanks for your replies!

Wolf
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> ISA2006 / SECUREID / FBA Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts