• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA 2004 & Citrix

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> ISA 2004 & Citrix Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA 2004 & Citrix - 16.Feb.2006 7:25:18 PM   
gaitpa

Hi, I have ISA 2004 (SP1) in a test lab with Citrix PS4 in the LAN and WI&SG on the same box in the DMZ, I have looked at various articles on this site and elsewhere but nothing appears to point me in the right direction, acording to what I have read secure gateway should be published through ISA using a tunnel rather than a bridge and using server publishing rather than web publishing.

I only way I can get the Web Login page up is if I create a web publishing rule using bridging, I can then login to citrix but get an SSL error relating to port 1494 when I try to launch an application, Secure gateway is meant to work purley on 443..  If I access the Secure Gateway from within the DMZ I can login and launch applications fine.  I have able to pint the WAN IP address but can only connect via telent 443 if I've again used a web publishing using a bridge. 

Haven't got much more hair left to pull out.

Thanks in advance

Post #: 1
RE: ISA 2004 & Citrix - 3.May2006 3:22:21 PM   
balbert99

I'm having similar problems. Have you found any solution?

We moved from ISA 2000 to ISA 2004 this past weekend.  I can get to the Citrix web page, but error out when trying to open a app.  When I look at the ISA logs, I can see entries for the ICA protocol on port 1494 attempting to go to the external address set in ISA. It "Initiating Connection" and an imetiate "Closed Connection".  At this point, we have the ISA access rule for Citrix set to any ICA protocol from any network is allowed to go to any network.

(in reply to gaitpa)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> Server Publishing >> ISA 2004 & Citrix Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts