• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA 2006 and Guest Network

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 General] >> Installation and Planning >> ISA 2006 and Guest Network Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA 2006 and Guest Network - 7.Dec.2012 11:51:51 AM   
noddles

Hi People,
My company runs ISA 2006 SP1 on a Windows server 2003 SP2 box. Configuration is a simple Edge Firewall configuration. Our ISP used routers to configure our WAN, so our ISA NAT's traffic to the router which pushes traffic to the internet.
Recently, my CEO asked us to implement a separate network that our guests can utilize without them having access to our internal network. We configured a separate network and added a sub interface on our router.
Our problem is how do we secure the guest network. Guest would have unlimited access to the internet once their gateway points to the newly configured sub-interface on our router. This in turn consumes our bandwidth hence the need to secure and manage that network via the ISA.
Please can i secure the guest network with my ISA? Would really appreciate any form of HELP.

Thanks...
Post #: 1
RE: ISA 2006 and Guest Network - 16.Oct.2013 12:35:41 PM   
elmajdal

Add another Network interface to your ISA Server.

It will be :

External Nic for ISP
Internal NIC : For Internal LAN
Guest NIC : For Guest LAN

Create a new Network , call it Guest on your ISA Server
Then you need to create a Route Network Relation between Guest Network and External.
Then Create Access rules for your Guest Network.
In this way, you will be completely separating the Guest Network from your LAN.

Tarek Majdalani

Windows Expert - IT Pro MVP
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ElMajdal.Net

(in reply to noddles)
Post #: 2
RE: ISA 2006 and Guest Network - 1.Oct.2014 2:16:37 AM   
MikkyHarren

I want some friends I can go level with or take some ops. Hard to find people on during my play time because I'm in the USA. I am currently Protopharma but I can switch on my own to whichever faction. I prefer anti-city.

< Message edited by MikkyHarren -- 21.Oct.2014 7:20:44 AM >

(in reply to noddles)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 General] >> Installation and Planning >> ISA 2006 and Guest Network Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts