• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA Authentication through IE

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> ISA Authentication through IE Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA Authentication through IE - 6.Oct.2006 3:31:38 PM   
cmcnamee

Hello, I am trying to setup my ISA server deny all outbound traffic from the internet network for all users that are not authenticated members of our AD.  I am trying to set thigs up so that on a random computer on the internal network a user opens up IE and has to authenticate to gain access to the network and internet.  I currently have a rule setup to deny all users and direct them to a specific website on the ISA server that will let them authenticate to the ISA server and then a rule to allow all authenticated users access to the external network.

Right now when clients on the internal network open IE, they are immediately directed to the authenication site on the ISA server and can successfully authenticate, but they cannot access any other website or network resouce after they authenticate.

I figure I'm doing something wrong here and I'm wondering if anyone can point it out to me.

Thanks!
-Curt
Post #: 1
RE: ISA Authentication through IE - 9.Oct.2006 10:41:30 AM   
tshinder

Hi Curt,

If you enable both integrated and basic authentication on the Web listener, if they can't negotiate integrated auth, they will be presented with a log on dialog box.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to cmcnamee)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> ISA Authentication through IE Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts