• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA Blocking OWA HELP!!

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Exchange Publishing >> ISA Blocking OWA HELP!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA Blocking OWA HELP!! - 20.Mar.2012 5:33:32 PM   
Ap3xne

Here is my problem. When I had to renew my SSL Cert my OWA no longer works. I have done everything every webpage has said with no luck.

Here is what the webpage says when I go to it with /exchange
Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Code 11001: Host not found
Background: This error indicates that the gateway or proxy server could not find the IP address of an upstream (Web) server. This is usually due to a DNS-related error.

This is what it says when I do mail.mydomain.com
Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Code: 403 Forbidden. The server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). Contact the server administrator. (12202)

We have always used mail.mydomain.com/exchange to access OWA but does not work. Internal works fine. It is going to the default rule in ISA when I am trying to access it this causing it to give me the messages above.

PLEASE HELP. I will respond quickly.
Post #: 1
RE: ISA Blocking OWA HELP!! - 20.Mar.2012 8:21:54 PM   
Juke

Try this. http://www.expta.com/2009/01/how-to-install-new-certificate-on-isa.html.

(in reply to Ap3xne)
Post #: 2
RE: ISA Blocking OWA HELP!! - 20.Mar.2012 9:22:54 PM   
Ap3xne

I have already done that and still the same message. I did do one thing different. I first removed the cert under directory security and then ran the wizard and selected install new cert. I still have the old cert in my personal folder. Should it not matter if the old one is still in there or not?

(in reply to Ap3xne)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Exchange Publishing >> ISA Blocking OWA HELP!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts