• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA Policy Problems after Install

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> ISA 2000 SBS >> ISA Policy Problems after Install Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA Policy Problems after Install - 22.Nov.2005 11:41:53 AM   
jasonkelly

Hello all,

I am hoping that someone will have the patience to try to help me out as I am not well versed in ISA Server.

I just installed ISA Server 2000 on SBS Server 2003.  I have installed every SP that is available on all parts of SBS and ISA.

I have the default Access Policy for SBS Internet Users intact and untouched, AND the Firewall Client installed on all workstations AND all workstations are part of the domain BUT I can't access the internet from any workstation unless I log in as the Administrator.  All users including Administrator are part of the SBS Internet User Group.

I have been searching and researching everywhere and everything but to no avail, I feel I am missing something that must be obvious but am reaching out to see if anyone could point out that something that is probably stairing me in the face.

I appreciate any assistance that anyone can offer me,

Jason
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> ISA 2000 SBS >> ISA Policy Problems after Install Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts