• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA Server can't delegate credentials for Exchange 2007 Outlook Anywhere and "request was rejected b

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> ISA Server can't delegate credentials for Exchange 2007 Outlook Anywhere and "request was rejected b Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA Server can't delegate credentials for Exchange 2007... - 5.Mar.2008 8:59:28 AM   
Arch Willingham

I have been unable to get Exchange 2007 Outlook Anywhere working with ISA 2006 (see my other posting). I noticed that the ISA server kicks out this error:

"ISA Server tried to delegate credentials, but the Web site does not accept the credentials provided by the authentication delegation scheme configured in the Web publishing rule . Verify that the credentials delegation scheme configured in the Web publishing rule matches an authentication protocol enabled on the published Web site."

Also, when I try to do the RPC virtual directory verifcation per http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb124175(EXCHG.65).aspx (all examples are in reference to Exchange 2003...we use Exchange 2007). from outside the network, I get "Error code 500 internal server error. The request was rejected by the HTTP filter. Contact the server administrator (12217)"

Does this give any clues?

Thanks!

Arch
Post #: 1
RE: ISA Server can't delegate credentials for Exchange ... - 5.Mar.2008 10:14:55 AM   
Snowfresh

What are your authentication settings on the ISA Server rule for Outlook Anywhere?

(in reply to Arch Willingham)
Post #: 2
RE: ISA Server can't delegate credentials for Exchange ... - 5.Mar.2008 4:54:37 PM   
Arch Willingham

NTLM autentication

(in reply to Snowfresh)
Post #: 3
RE: ISA Server can't delegate credentials for Exchange ... - 6.Mar.2008 5:00:03 PM   
Snowfresh

Hi

On the Weblistener you need to set

Select HTTP Authentication from the dropdown field and select Basic as
the Authentication method.

This makes the listener useless for OWA FBA.

Furthermore some witepapers suggest to use basic authenication.

(in reply to Arch Willingham)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> ISA Server can't delegate credentials for Exchange 2007 Outlook Anywhere and "request was rejected b Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts