• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA Enterprise Unihomed with NLB

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Web Proxy] >> Unihomed >> ISA Enterprise Unihomed with NLB Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA Enterprise Unihomed with NLB - 9.Feb.2008 2:17:00 PM   
beefy80

Hi

I am currently setting up ISA 2006 Enterprise on Server 2003 R2 SP2 with two servers both with two nics for Forward Proxying (Websense to be installed) and Reverse Proxying for our production systems.

I have set ISA into Single NIC Mode but configured both nics to be active as I wish to use NLB which I need to break the inter-array trafic up on 1 nic and the NLB on the other nic.  This is up and running sucessfully but when I enabled CARP I had lots of issues mainly "ISA Server detected a proxy server loop" and the internet explorer uses get intermitant access to the internet.  Can anyone advice me on how to achive this sucessfully.

James
Post #: 1
RE: ISA Enterprise Unihomed with NLB - 16.Jan.2009 9:45:17 AM   
rapidnet_rick

What do you mean by ...

"but configured both nics to be active as I wish to use NLB which I need to break the inter-array trafic up on 1 nic and the NLB on the other nic"

What do you mean by active?

(in reply to beefy80)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Web Proxy] >> Unihomed >> ISA Enterprise Unihomed with NLB Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts