• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Internal Access to ISA 2006-Exchange OWA

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Internal Access to ISA 2006-Exchange OWA Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Internal Access to ISA 2006-Exchange OWA - 30.Oct.2006 9:55:39 AM   
mplevesque

Hello, I have setup a ISA 2006 Server in a DMZ, with 2 Nics, one external connected to the DMZ of which is Nat'd to and from the ISA server, the other to the internal Lan. I have made the ISA server part of the Windows 2003 domain. I was hoping there is a way to allow users on the internal Lan access the ISA server to publish OWA, in the same way as external users do. Is this possible?

Thanks

Mark
Post #: 1
RE: Internal Access to ISA 2006-Exchange OWA - 31.Oct.2006 8:54:26 AM   
tshinder

Hi Mark,

Yes. On the OWA Web listener, configure it to listen on the internal interface as well. Make sure you make the appropriate changes in your DNS so that split DNS works correctly (which in this case would represent a "triple-split" DNS).

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to mplevesque)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Internal Access to ISA 2006-Exchange OWA Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts