• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Multi-forest authentication and SSO

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> SharePoint Publishing >> Multi-forest authentication and SSO Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Multi-forest authentication and SSO - 31.Jul.2008 5:05:11 PM   
wilbudl

I'm looking for a solution to authenticate users in multiple forests across multiple SharePoint sites.  "The contractor" is suggesting ADFS - I've researched it, put it in a lab, and gotten it to work - using about 6 servers (proxies and servers).  However, we have this great tool in ISA 2006 that has the ability to connect to multiple LDAP directories for authentication and there is something about SSO in the web listener.  For those more enlightened than I, is ISA a feasable option for this circumstance.  I'm just getting my feet wet with ISA and have a lot to learn, but I'm not in a place where I know the answer to this question yet...

Thank you in advance,
Darryl
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> SharePoint Publishing >> Multi-forest authentication and SSO Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts