• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Net2Phone

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> H.323 Gatekeeper >> Net2Phone Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Net2Phone - 16.May2003 1:55:00 PM   
adarias

How shoud I configure my ISA Server to make calls from my inside clients using net2phone.
I have allready configured a protocol rule that enables de net2phone and net2phone registration protocols, but when I try to connect from any client I get this error: "It was not possible to connect to the Socks Proxy Server" (I have the net2phone software configured to use the Internet Explorer proxy configuration).
I also configured the Server to use the H.323 Gatekeeper Protocol how its described in "Basic NetMeeting and ISA Server H.323 Gatekeeper Configuration"

Thank you for your help.
Adrian
Post #: 1
RE: Net2Phone - 16.May2003 10:19:00 PM   
zzz343

Hello ADrian,

You don't need to configure any prtocols for net2phone as iSA have builtin support for it.
All you need is to load firewall client. You don't need to mention any setting like socs or http proxy in net2phone, if you do it will fail to initialise because, Net2phone requires you to establish direct connection with the other use wiht no proxy or firewall between.

Remove you I.E proxy settings , because many new messenger services automatically detect your I.E settings and adopt them respectively.

Also see what your firewall logs saying? They are your primary source for debuggin the problem. Enable all fields for firewall undeer MMC/Monitoring/ISA LOGS/Firewall logs/OPTIONS.

(in reply to adarias)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> H.323 Gatekeeper >> Net2Phone Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts