• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

New Computer Set in Site to Site Rule won't work

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> VPN >> New Computer Set in Site to Site Rule won't work Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Computer Set in Site to Site Rule won't work - 6.Mar.2013 1:00:30 PM   
Chuckak

Have ISA 2006 that had the bulk of its rules and data imported from an ISA 2004 installation. Everthing works as advertized for several months.
Implemented a new (only) site to site VPN and created a firewall rule to allow access by only certain computers. I have added the IT Computers computer set to the rule and I can ping the remote site servers from any computer listed in the IT Computers set. IT Computers set was also imported from the ISA 2004 computer.
I created a new computer set called Team and added the necessary computers to it. Replaced IT Computers set with Team and the rule does not allow the specified computers to ping the remote servers.
Put the client computers back into the IT Computers set and it works?
Permissions issue?
How do I even start troubleshooting this?
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> VPN >> New Computer Set in Site to Site Rule won't work Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts