• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

New to ISA, Help with SSL and OWA

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Exchange Publishing >> New to ISA, Help with SSL and OWA Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New to ISA, Help with SSL and OWA - 15.Aug.2012 11:04:20 AM   
ittim

HI all, I'm a bit new to this so learning as I go.

We had OWA enabled over HTTP internally which worked well. Have decided to get it working on line on HTTPS.

I have followed the details outlined in http://www.isaserver.org/articles/2004pubowartm.html

and have now got stuck. - I have my ISA server in a DMZ. The ISA server can ping the Exchange server using the FQDN ok (I used a host file) I can also telnet into Exchange on port 443.

I have a machine sat in my DMZ which i'm using for testing. I cannot get that machine to telnet in. So I guess i'm blocked by my ISA configuration.

If i attempt to telnet in the log has a few entries (all in black none in red) but it seems to attempt to initiate and then close stating...

A connection was abortively closed after one of the peers sent a RST segment.

Now of course my internal users cannot connect to the OWA as I guess it needs to point to the fqdn because of the installed certificate (purchased not self cert)

The only place I appear to be able to access owa is on ISA server itself. Although it seems to suggest there is a certificate error. I'm pulling my hair out so any help is appreciated.

**Note. On an earlier attempt I had it working via HTTP on port 80

Many Thanks
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Exchange Publishing >> New to ISA, Help with SSL and OWA Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts