• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Number of HTTP/TCP connections issue

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> Number of HTTP/TCP connections issue Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Number of HTTP/TCP connections issue - 27.Apr.2010 5:19:12 AM   
razpiroz

Good morning,
I have an issue regarding to the maximum HTTP request/TCP connection of my ISA Server 2006. My scenario is that we have one Proxy for two Headquarters. In the one where's the Proxy each computer accesses the Proxy trough his own local IP address, but in the other one, all the requests come from the same public IP address X.X.X.X, and logically we have the followings errors:
  • The number of HTTP requests per minute from the source IP address X.X.X.X exceeded the configured limit. ISA Server will block new HTTP requests sent from this IP address.
  • The number of TCP connections per minute from the source IP address X.X.X.X exceeded the configured limit. ISA Server will not allow the creation of new TCP connections from this source IP address during a system-defined time period. By default, this time period is 1 min.

I know I can change this parameters by configuring the Flood Mitigation Setting, but I'll need to break that rule only for X.X.X.X IP address, because all IP different to X.X.X.X needs to match that rule. Is it possible? Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Rafa.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> Number of HTTP/TCP connections issue Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts