• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Publishing DVR Camera online through ISA server 2004

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Server Publishing >> Publishing DVR Camera online through ISA server 2004 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Publishing DVR Camera online through ISA server 2004 - 28.Dec.2009 2:44:38 AM   
yehya

Dear all,

I have windows server 2003 using ISA server 2004, I'm using cameras in my company connecting with DVR,
so how can I see my cameras online from my home or anywhere..
I have static IP, and I'm using internal IP address in the ISA server

Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: Publishing DVR Camera online through ISA server 2004 - 28.Dec.2009 9:22:20 AM   
hrsanchez

Hi,

The cameras have to be an ip cameras, in other words they have to publish their images in a tcp/ip port.
If they are not tcp/ip cameras, you have to buy special boards, that convert analogic video signal in digital video signal in order to publish video in internet.
In isa server you have to do a server publish rule with the tcpip port of ip cameras.(you need Isa server with at least two interfaces, one external, and one internal).

regards,

Eng.Hector Sanchez
MCSE + Security 2000/2003
MCTS Isa 2004/Isa 2006

(in reply to yehya)
Post #: 2
RE: Publishing DVR Camera online through ISA server 2004 - 3.Jan.2010 7:19:04 AM   
yehya

Hi hrsanchez,
thanks for your reply.
I think there is someway to connect my camera ( none IP camera ) through internet by isa server..
all cameras connecting to DVR ( Digital Vedio Recorder ) and the DVR have IP ( local network IP ) and i can see my cameras through my network..
I want to know the ISA rule to set it and watch my cameras through internet from anywhere..
please if there is anyone can help me in this.

Thanks & Regards

(in reply to hrsanchez)
Post #: 3
RE: Publishing DVR Camera online through ISA server 2004 - 3.Jan.2010 7:24:14 AM   
SteveMoffat

You need to create a publishing rule for the DVR using the port(s) specified by the manufacturer.

Thanks
Steve

ISA 2006 Book! - http://tinyurl.com/2gpoo8
TMG Bible - http://tinyurl.com/ykv85hr
www.isaserver.bm

The built in ISA help is likely the most comprehensive help built into an application anywhere. USE it!!! Search it!!! RTFM

(in reply to yehya)
Post #: 4
RE: Publishing DVR Camera online through ISA server 2004 - 3.Jan.2010 9:07:52 AM   
yehya

Hi SteveMoffat ...

Thanks for your reply.. I know that I have to creat a publishing rule for the DVR in ISA using the ports ... but I dunno how to create this rule.. will u help me please how to create this rule.. I tried by myself but doesn't work

(in reply to SteveMoffat)
Post #: 5
RE: Publishing DVR Camera online through ISA server 2004 - 3.Jan.2010 12:26:13 PM   
hrsanchez

Hi,

Once you have kown the DVR tcpip port,

1. Create a user protocol with this tcp/udp port.
Example:
Open firewall management console -> go to toolbox -> protocols - user defined -> New -> Camera ports -> Tcp Direction :Inbound ports range 5000-5100.
2. Create publish rule for the new protocol, you shoud use the wizard.
Open firewall management console -> right click Firewall policies -> new -> server publishin rule.

Maybe, the software you have, publish cameras in port 80, then you can use Web server publish rule wizard.

Regards,

Eng.Hector Sanchez
MCSE + Security 2000/2003
MCTS Isa 2004/Isa 2006

(in reply to yehya)
Post #: 6

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Server Publishing >> Publishing DVR Camera online through ISA server 2004 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts