• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Publishing Reports

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> Publishing Reports Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Publishing Reports - 21.Aug.2005 11:39:00 AM   
scottupham

Hi all,

I am trying to schedule a daily report to be published to a shared folder, but keeping getting this error message.

"Description: The report, "Daily", in path \\mycomputer\isa could not be published. Verify that the directory exists and that the specified user has the required permissions on that directory. If the failure is the result of insufficient disk space, move old files to another media or delete them manually and configure ISA Server "Log Summary and Report Properties" to delete old report files in the future. Use the source location 1200.486.4.0.3439.50 to report the failure.
The failure is due to error: 0x80070035"

Running the daily report without publishing the report works fine.

In the Publishing settings I have set the correct account that can have access, and there is plenty of disk space and permissions are set up correctly.

I presumed it might be a ISA system policy, but I added the shared drive computer to the Remote Logging system policy and the Windows networking policy, but to no avail. I have also run a log when the report is being generated with no obvious blocking.

Any ideas?
"[Confused]"
Thanks

Scott
Post #: 1
RE: Publishing Reports - 25.Aug.2005 9:40:00 PM   
tshinder

Hi Scott,

Don't use a UNC path -- use a local file system path.

HTH,
Tom

(in reply to scottupham)
Post #: 2
RE: Publishing Reports - 4.Oct.2005 4:17:00 PM   
wbplomp

Scott,

You can use a UNC path. Don't use a static account, leave it as default. Instead, add the computer account of ISA Server tot the share and NTFS permissions. (if your server is a domain member ofcourese) Second, be sure that didn't nog tihgten te Active Directory communication system from from Internal destionation to something else. You need that one to talk NetBIOS traffice with your share.

If you have trouble, just use live logging with source network "Local Host" and as destination your computer with the share.

Good luck!

Boudewijn Plomp

(in reply to scottupham)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> Publishing Reports Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts