• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

RADIUS OTP and OWA

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> RADIUS OTP and OWA Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RADIUS OTP and OWA - 15.Feb.2011 7:03:03 PM   
davep

Hi All - 1st time poster here -- hope this is the right forum for my issue

ISA 2006 SP1 (+ updates 971143,970811,968078)

We used accessed OWA via RSA without issue , we have now changed Token Vendor and now have the OWA web listener set to use RADIUS OTP , RADIUS servers configured within ISA

Issue is the very first time you attempt to logon to OWA it fails , if you then retry using the same web page it works

We have packet captures and vendor reports the issue as

"the first request for OTP authentication is successful and we send back the accept message to ISA. Then we see another request for the same OTP get sent to the authentication server, which fails because these are onetime use"

Anybody had a similar issue or suggest a fix

Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: RADIUS OTP and OWA - 15.Feb.2011 7:12:06 PM   
davep

To clarify the issue is ISA is ignoring the very first RADIUS access-accept message and decides to resend the OTP details instead which fail as the OTP has already been used and autheniticated .. Subsequent access-accept messages are processed on ISA without issue (from same browser window)

thanks

(in reply to davep)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> RADIUS OTP and OWA Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts