• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Reports are empty

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> Reports are empty Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Reports are empty - 29.Oct.2004 1:28:00 AM   
indyblue

I've recently installed ISA Server 2004 and all has been working well until recently when the "Reports" (Log summaries?) that can be generated from the "Monitoring" section have suddenly become empty!

I used to be able to view all sorts of interesting data, usage stats etc, but now (and for the last couple of weeks) the reports are completely blank.

The .ILS files are being produced each night, and they are all now 144kb. The earlier .ILS files (when it was working) were larger than this and seemed to be a different size each day, obviously due to different usage patterns.

As far as I'm aware, nothing has been changed.

Are there any suggestions as to how I can get my report data back?

Thanks,
Indigo.
Post #: 1
RE: Reports are empty - 29.Oct.2004 3:52:00 AM   
Ara.A

Go to monitoring, reports, tasks, configure log summary and see if logging in turned on [Confused]

(in reply to indyblue)
Post #: 2
RE: Reports are empty - 1.Nov.2004 1:43:00 AM   
indyblue

Yes I checked that, and just double-checked again after reading your suggestion.

Puzzling!

Any more ideas?

Indigo.

(in reply to indyblue)
Post #: 3
RE: Reports are empty - 18.Jan.2012 2:34:46 AM   
asifnadeem

I have the same behaviour that when I generate a report it is empty for few month it is not working but early month it is working properly and I also check the log task it is check kindly guide me in this way.

(in reply to indyblue)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> Reports are empty Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts