• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

SBS 2008 - SSL error

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> SBS 2008 - SSL error Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SBS 2008 - SSL error - 19.Feb.2014 6:02:34 AM   
junkete

Hello:
I would like to explain you my problem with SBS 2008 and ISA Server to see whether you can help me if possible.
5 years ago we installed SBS2008 on our network, and then the ISA Server to publish on the net. It worked perfectly during this time ( with mobile access published web servers ... ) , growing to more than 70 different access rules configured . But about one month ago we had a hardware problem with the server and suddenly the SBS Server misconfigured . We had problems with the SSL certificate , and now we do not get published through ISA with the certificate.
All policies not involved in the SSL certificate work properly .
If we remove the proxy and connect the router directly to the SBS server, we are able to publish and access remotely perfectly.
Following your manual step by step we have reinstalled the ISA on a new machine but the problem is the same, everything is going right up to the part of creating the policy to publish the Exchange and test the rule.

One thing I noticed when reinstalling when I go to install the CA root certificate into the Default Domain Policyimport the previous " certificate authority " is there . Obviously I remove that CA-certificate and I import the new one.

During this month we have reinstated the certification authority and created new certificates "remote" to start from the beginning and I suspect that somewhere in the SBS server is something that has not been updated.

And finally, the error that occurs when I test the publishing rule exchage is certificate error in the published server. 0x80090322

Thank you in advance
Best regards
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> SBS 2008 - SSL error Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts