• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

SQL logging errors

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> SQL logging errors Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SQL logging errors - 17.Oct.2005 11:02:00 PM   
militarymedic22

Hello,
I have been playing around with the logging to SQL server option, and every time I run into enough errors to make it not worthwhile to continue. After doing this a few times, I'm to the point that I want to figure out what is going wrong!
I have followed just about every guide that is out there for configuring sql logging. I have noticed some differences between some documents, but over all, I still get many errors.
I am to the setup point where I have a user and DB configured per the ISA sql templates. The user accounts work when I test them from the isa server, despite the message below.
the errors I get are

(One or more of the actions associated with alert Invalid ODBC log credentials. has failed, due to configuration settings. The mail server may be down, or the specified command may not exist. Check the Event Viewer for related errors and fix them accordingly.)

and

(The Microsoft Firewall was unable to open ODBC Data Source precision, Table: master, under User Name [sa]. The ODBC Error description is: [State=IM002][Error=0][Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified .)

I am just spinning my wheels here, and have exhausted any ideas I had for solving it.
If anybody could possibly shed some light on this, I would be grateful. Also will there be a config article on isaserver.org?

Thanks
Jeremy
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> SQL logging errors Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts