• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Slow logon

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010] >> DirectAccess >> Slow logon Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Slow logon - 15.Nov.2011 9:55:13 AM   
Laurie

Hi
I've posted this question on another forum but got no answers so I am re-posting here in the hope of getting some advive.

I've setup UAG direct access and while everything appears to work fine I am experiencing logon times of 30Mins +. Once authenticated, access to files etc are fine. It appears to be a profile issue because if the user has a local profile the delay is minimal. Here is what I have tried

1) I have placed the user in an OU and blocked inheritance
2) I have disabled optimised login on both the client and the only GPO applying to the user's OU
3) The CRL is visible from outside the organisation and I can connect using https as a direct access client
4) A warning in the client's application log says "The winlogon notification subscriber <Profiles> took 994 seconds to handle"
5) The user does not have a roaming profile

Any idea what I can try next?

Cheers
laurie
Post #: 1
RE: Slow logon - 31.Aug.2012 2:35:50 AM   
yw0001

In Mists of Pandaria of expansion, played in the professional skills are not only with the expansion increased to Jackson level, and at the same time almost every professional skills are joined many interesting articles. Let's get to preview first!

Buy WoW ItemsCheap WOW Items

(in reply to Laurie)
Post #: 2
RE: Slow logon - 16.Nov.2013 1:26:13 AM   
aleezysam

Great book, Ben! Definitely a much needed reference for those of us deploying remote access solutions using Windows Server 2012.

(in reply to yw0001)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010] >> DirectAccess >> Slow logon Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts