• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Stumped

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> Stumped Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Stumped - 23.Jun.2008 11:52:34 PM   
RobJohn

Hello everyone, Hi Thomas,

Haven't been here in a while. Guess that's a good thing.

Recently began pilot testing our new ISA 2006 EE, we've been using 2006 SE. Everything is fine except my ability to retrieve logging data has stopped and I receive a un-meanful error message "The query stopped because an error occurred while it was running."  Logging must be working else the firewall would shutdown. I just can't query the data.  Also reports work just fine.

The only recent change on the server happened when I created a enterprise policy with a basic access rule to apply after the array rules, I disabled the array permit rule.  Later I noticed I couldn't log traffic from my PC through the server.  Strange I thought but no queries of any type worked.  I reverted my settings and rebooted but the problem still persists.  Event logs and Technet have yielded nothing of use.  The system is fully patched.  Also the SQL server is SQL 2000 installed on the ISA server using the SA account.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Rob John
MCSE, CCNA
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> Stumped Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message