• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

SurfControl web filter for ISA server

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Misc.] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> SurfControl web filter for ISA server Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SurfControl web filter for ISA server - 16.May2006 3:00:35 PM   
fadfoud

Dear all,
I had installed Surfcontrol web filter for ISA server V.5 ( the latest one) on windows 2003 server std. edition with SP1, and ISA server 2004 with SP2.
The problem is that the real monitor does not display any user unless, if I configured the internet browser (internet explorer) to use proxy server with its port.
My question is the following:
should I configured all user browsers with proxy server, or there is way to redirect all http traffic to pass throught web proxy service?

Tanks in advance
Post #: 1
RE: SurfControl web filter for ISA server - 6.Jun.2006 12:34:23 AM   
thecoffeeguy

quote:

ORIGINAL: fadfoud
should I configured all user browsers with proxy server, or there is way to redirect all http traffic to pass throught web proxy service?

If you want to usernames in the realtime browser and your reports, you need to do two things:

1.) Make sure everyone authenticates to ISA...this is so usernames appear in reports.

2.) Yes, configure their web browser to the ISA Server as the proxy.

(in reply to fadfoud)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Misc.] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> SurfControl web filter for ISA server Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts