• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Team Sound Voice

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Misc.] >> Gaming >> Team Sound Voice Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Team Sound Voice - 23.Dec.2001 8:24:00 PM   
Rick Rogers

www.teamsound.com

This is a excellent voice server app for gamers. The voice quality is, as they state, crystal clear.

Has anyone been able to figure this out. I have opened the required ports for TCP. However, it is stating that for the server behind a firewall, UDP ports 40011-40255. The only way to get voice to work is to open all ports on the ISA server that is hosting this. Would be curious if anyone can get the voice to work without opening all ports on the ISA server.
TeamSound uses the following port configuration and negotiation process. NOTE: These port values are only valid for TeamSound 4.0 or later.

a) the initial TCP connection and TCP data packets are sent from the TS client to the TS server on TCP port 40000. This can be adjusted using the /CTCP=<value> command line switch on the client and the server.

b) subsequent TCP data packets are sent from the TS server to the TS client on TCP port 40001. This can be adjusted using the /CTCP=<value> command line switch on the client and the server. This is translated as the CTCP value plus one.

c) outbound audio packets are sent from the TS client to the TS server on UDP port 40011 for the first user, incrementing one UDP port for each connected user. This can be adjusted using the /SUDP=<value> command line switch on the client and the server.

d) inbound audio packets are sent from the TS server to the TS client on UDP port 40002, 40003 and 40004 depending upon the preferences of the TS client. This can be adjusted using the /CUDP=<value> command line switch on the client and the server.

Scenario #1. To operate the TS client behind a firewall, proxy or network address translation device you need to allow inbound packets over TCP on port 40001 and inbound packets over UDP on ports 40002, 40003 and 40004.

Scenario #2. To operate the TS server behind a firewall, proxy or network address translation device you need to allow inbound packets over TCP on port 40000 and inbound packets over UDP on ports 40011-40200.

[This message has been edited by Rick Rogers (edited 23 December 2001).]

Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Misc.] >> Gaming >> Team Sound Voice Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote