• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Upgrade Trial Version

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 General] >> Installation and Planning >> Upgrade Trial Version Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Upgrade Trial Version - 24.Sep.2006 7:28:46 PM   
gaitpa

Hi

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to upgrade from the Trial Version of ISA 2006 to a fully licenses version or is a new installation required

Many thanks in advance
Post #: 1
RE: Upgrade Trial Version - 24.Sep.2006 7:34:40 PM   
alans

Hi,

It should be export config and uniinstall trail and the install full version and then import config.

Regards,

Alans

(in reply to gaitpa)
Post #: 2
RE: Upgrade Trial Version - 25.Sep.2006 12:01:20 AM   
elmajdal

quote:

ORIGINAL: gaitpa

Hi

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to upgrade from the Trial Version of ISA 2006 to a fully licenses version or is a new installation required

Many thanks in advance

YES , u can

check this :

quote:

•In addition to the product upgrade, ISA Server 2006 also supports a build-to-build upgrade. This allows you to upgrade a beta version of ISA Server 2006 to a new build of the same product. The following build-to-build upgrades will be supported:

•Beta to Release Candidate

•Release Candidate to Release to Manufacturing

•Beta to Release to Manufacturing

•ISA Server and ISA Server Management console components can be upgraded. All other components, such as SMTP Message Screener and Firewall Client Share, must be uninstalled before upgrading, because these components are no longer supported in ISA Server 2006.

•During the upgrade, ISA Server services are not operational. We therefore recommend that you disconnect the ISA Server 2006 computer from the External network until the upgrade is complete.

u can find this on : http://www.microsoft.com/technet/isa/2006/deploy/upgrade.mspx

Tarek.

< Message edited by elmajdal -- 25.Sep.2006 12:02:31 AM >

Tarek Majdalani

Windows Expert - IT Pro MVP
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ElMajdal.Net

(in reply to gaitpa)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 General] >> Installation and Planning >> Upgrade Trial Version Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts