• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Using wspcfg.ini with ISA 2004 (For DirectX7 Games)

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Misc.] >> Gaming >> Using wspcfg.ini with ISA 2004 (For DirectX7 Games) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Using wspcfg.ini with ISA 2004 (For DirectX7 Games) - 21.May2004 4:37:00 PM   
bludynose

I see that the manual still contains documentation on the settings in wspcfg.ini and mspclnt.ini. Hoever, I can't find mspclnt.ini anywhere on my server or clients (which do have the Firewall Client installed), and wspcfg.ini files no longer seem to work.

With ISA 2000 I could use a wspcfg.ini file with these settings to get DirectX7 Games to work behind ISA Server:
[App Name]
KillOldSession=1
NameResolutionForLocalHost=E
ServerBindTCPPorts=2300-2400
RemoteBindUDPPorts=2300-2400
but now that I have started using ISA 2004, it doesn't seem to be working any more.

FYI, with ISA 2000, if you publish TCP and UDP 47624 to your Game Machine, you can even host a DirectX7 game behind ISA 2000. Assuming that you have created a wspcfg.ini file for the game using the settings I listed above.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Misc.] >> Gaming >> Using wspcfg.ini with ISA 2004 (For DirectX7 Games) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts