• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Want to point internal OWA users to ISA server on DMZ

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Want to point internal OWA users to ISA server on DMZ Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Want to point internal OWA users to ISA server on DMZ - 19.Dec.2007 2:59:09 PM   
Kornfused

I have a newly installed Exchange 2007 server and just recently got OWA working using ISA 2006 on our DMZ.  I like the way it automagicly redirects to HTTPS and the /owa directory and uses forms based authentication.  After removing the forms based authentication from the client access servers web site, users internally are now prompted for a windows password and they are not automagicly pointed to https.  I changed the internal DNS server to point to the address of the ISA server out on the DMZ and all appeared to work fine, internal OWA users began getting the forms based authentication and all of the forwarding is working.  Now users who use the Outlook 2007 client are getting a windows authentication box when they launch outlook.  I'm sure this is the auto-discovery website that is requesting authentication.  Does anyone have any ideas how to correct these issues ?
Post #: 1
RE: Want to point internal OWA users to ISA server on DMZ - 20.Dec.2007 1:18:20 PM   
mikepiet

Bump!

I am also experiencing a similar situation. Because forms based login is disabled on my single Exchange server, users not getting the OWA login screen.

As such, how can internal users be configured, or how can ISA be setup so internal users can connect to the OWA published by the ISA box?

Thanks,

Michael

(in reply to Kornfused)
Post #: 2
RE: Want to point internal OWA users to ISA server on DMZ - 9.Jan.2008 9:22:40 PM   
lourhmati

Hi,

Do use ISA with a single NIC?
Authentication method do use FBA over LDAP?
What is your publishing rule?
Your certificate use SAN ?(Subject alternative Name) with autodiscover name. (autodiscover.yourdomain) that must also be published on DNS

Thanks

(in reply to Kornfused)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Want to point internal OWA users to ISA server on DMZ Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts